Books á la Carte Class Visit
A Books á la Carte Class visit session can provide research specific to your classroom to help your students:
- Reduce library anxiety
- Check out resources from the cart based on topics provided by instructor
- Ask a librarian quick reference questions outside of the library
- Select handouts created by librarians on citing and evaluating various source types.
To maximize the effectiveness of your research instruction session please prepare for the following:
- Sessions must be requested at least 1 week in advance.
- Assignments must be sent to Maryanne.Mills@westvalley.edu at least 3 days in advance.
- Instructors must attend the book cart session with the class
- Remind students they will need their WVC Student ID or any form of government issued picture ID. Knowing Student ID without picture ID will not be permitted to checkout books.
- Read the West Valley College Library Policies
The book cart visit is weather permitting. If rain or a chance rain is in the forecast, Maryanne Mills will contact you the day prior to reschedule.
- Monday, February 5, 2018
- 9:20am - 10:45am
- Book Cart
- West Valley College Library